Attorney Liz Ernst was recently honored by the Maine Supreme Court with Katahdin Counsel Recognition for completing over 50 pro bono service hours. She and many other generous Maine lawyers donated their time and demonstrated their commitment to justice for Maine’s underprivileged residents. Liz received the award for her legal work related to the field of adoptions. Congratulations, Liz!
- Attorney Alison Denham Appointed to Merit Selection Panel
- Retrial produces second jury verdict for defendant landlord
- Elizabeth Ernst honored by the Maine Supreme Court
- Business & Consumer Court grants two summary judgment motions filed by Attorney Christine Kennedy-Jensen on behalf of a national leisure tour company
- Maine Superior Court grants summary judgment motion filed by Attorney Madeline Malisa on behalf of Maine Ford dealership