Attorney Christine Kennedy-Jensen was recently honored by the Maine Supreme Court for her participation in the Katahdin Counsel Recognition Program. The program is designed to both honor Maine’s lawyers who provide pro bono representation, and to help meet the need for civil legal representation by increasing the number of attorneys who voluntarily provide pro bono representation. Christine assisted her clients in a variety of family law matters and completed over 50 pro bono service hours in 2012. She and many other generous Maine lawyers donated their time and demonstrated their commitment to justice for Maine’s low-income residents. Congratulations, Christine!
- Jury finds unanimously for Defendant Condominium Association
- Attorney Alison Denham Appointed to Merit Selection Panel
- Retrial produces second jury verdict for defendant landlord
- Elizabeth Ernst honored by the Maine Supreme Court
- Business & Consumer Court grants two summary judgment motions filed by Attorney Christine Kennedy-Jensen on behalf of a national leisure tour company