Christine Kennedy-Jensen maintains a busy trial practice that includes personal injury, tort, and insurance coverage litigation. In addition, she has a successful family law practice, including divorces with complex financial issues and contested child custody issues.
During Christine’s nearly twenty years of representing clients in litigation she has handled a myriad of personal injury and tort cases at all stages of the trial process including pre-trial, trial, and appeal. Christine has successfully:
- Represented individuals in automobile accident and slip and fall cases;
- Represented businesses in product liability cases, including many asbestos cases;
- Represented insurance companies in complicated coverage disputes;
- Represented professionals in malpractice cases;
- Represented businesses in construction defect cases;
- Represented condominium associations in contract disputes with its members; and
- Represented neighbors in boundary disputes.
Christine takes both a compassionate and pragmatic approach to her family law cases. Christine routinely obtains very favorable results for her clients both in negotiated settlements and following contested trials. She is known for her no-nonsense, tough negotiation style. At the same time, Christine understands that her clients are going through a very difficult time while she is representing them and is mindful of their particular needs.
Christine is a native of Maine. She attended Mount Holyoke College and graduated with honors in 1996. She then attended the University of Maine School of Law and graduated with honors in 1999. Christine is admitted to practice in both state and federal courts, including the First Circuit Court of Appeals. She is a member of: the Maine Trial Lawyers Association, DRI, Cumberland County Bar Association, as well as the Women’s Section and Family Law Section of the Maine State Bar Association.
Christine lives in Portland with her husband Rob, their three children, and their beloved chocolate lab. She spends much of her free time volunteering in her children’s schools and cheering them on during their various sporting endeavors.
For more information or to schedule a consultation contact Christine Kennedy-Jensen email or call (207) 774-1486.